Empowering Cannabis Professionals with Cutting-Edge Training and Credentials to Thrive in a Competitive Industry
When it comes to hiring and getting hired in the cannabis industry, Vangst has always sought out to be the ultimate resource for job seekers and hiring managers. With this in mind we recently launched Vangst Learn, a platform that allows job seekers and cannabis professionals to learn from some of the top brands and businesses in the industry.
We truly believe in our product, and the power Vangst Learn has to bring valuable training to job seekers, cannabis professionals, and the general public alike. From trainings on topics such as product specifics, brand building, compliance, and more, Vangst Learn makes it easier than ever for people to learn more about the cannabis industry and the brands, businesses, and technology that make the industry run.
So as we pull back the curtain on Vangst Learn, here are a few things we thought you should know.
The Headline: Easy to Get Started
The Truth: Vangst Learn makes it easy to browse and complete courses at your own pace, with credentials automatically added to your profile
- Company courses can be found directly on company’s Vangst accounts, and in the description of open roles
- Credentials are applied directly to your Vangst profile after you have completed a course, making it easier than ever for hiring managers to identify qualified candidates and to stand out in a crowded job market
- All Vangst Learn courses are free!
The Headline: Flexible Video Training
The Truth: Access trainings on a wide range of industry topics from leading companies
- Vangst Learn offers microtraining video courses, which means they are bite-sized courses that can be completed at your own pace
- Vangst works with cannabis companies of all different types to provide trainings – From ancillary/cannabis-tech companies, to plant-touching brands, and everything in between
- Vangst Learn videos are created for job seekers and cannabis professionals with all different levels of experience with the cannabis plant and the cannabis industry – From canna-curious to canna-pro
The Headline: Stand Out in a Crowded Market
The Truth: The jobs market in the cannabis industry is crowded right now, with many qualified candidates looking for new opportunities – Job seekers gain unique training and credentials through Vangst Learn that make them more appealing to hiring managers
- Professionals who want to get ahead in their careers (i.e. get promoted) can take Vangst Learn courses to increase industry skills and knowledge needed to take your career to the next level
- With Vangst Learn courses, cannabis professionals learn the most effective ways to use industry tools and technology with videos you can revisit over and over again
- Professionals transitioning into cannabis from other industries can gain basic cannabis knowledge while getting acquainted with key industry players and their products
How to Get Started
Getting started with Vangst Learn has never been easier! Browse our catalog of live trainings https://vangst.com/trainings, or check out the courses directly on each companies’ Vangst profile.
Want to work with Vangst to put together a training for your business, product, or company? Reach out to [email protected] to get started!
Join the Vangst Network
Whether you’re looking for a cannabis industry job or searching for the top cannabis talent to drive your company’s growth, the Vangst hiring platform has all the tools you need to make that game-changing move. Sign up and join our network in minutes.Join Today