If you're in Los Angeles and looking to get into the Cannabis industry we have the event for you!
Interested in learning about how you can get into the Cannabis industry?
Wondering how to grow a career in Cannabis?
Have a cannabis felony conviction that is holding you back and want to learn how to move forward in the cannabis industry?
40 Tons and Brand Resumes presents Canna Get a Second Chance Cannabis Career Fair happening in Hawthorne, CA on 9/2/2021. This event is FREE for all.
Our goal is to increase equity hiring by bringing more diversity and inclusion of minorities and POC to the Cannabis industry and provide second chances to those that may have been affected by past cannabis convictions.
During the event, you will have the chance to learn about the current and future state of career opportunities in the Cannabis industry from industry leaders. This panel will educate job seekers on how to be successful in their careers. Don't miss this opportunity to hear from the top! Register early to secure your spot.
You'll be able to explore new opportunities at companies, whether you're actively looking for employment or just curious about what is out there. By attending this in-person event, you can chat directly with hiring managers, get instant feedback on your resume, network with like-minded professionals, and learn from a panel of successful professionals and entrepreneurs in the Cannabis industry.
This event is FREE to attend for all job seekers.
This event will be COVID-19 compliant
There will be NO cannabis products allowed on site
We focused on providing open entry, mid, and executive-level positions in Southern California and other available areas, as well as engaging a variety of companies that may have openings in several locations.
- Update your resume (or at least bring a document that lists your previous work experience, skills, and education).
- Practice interviewing.
- Research companies you might want to work at.
- Prepare an elevator pitch. Practice your response to this: "Tell me about yourself."
- Dress professionally.
- There will be food trucks available on site.
- Haircuts will be available to those who are interested. Details will follow registration.
After registering you will receive tips and tricks via email.
When you arrive at the event, you will be able to book a session with experts:
- Resume Coaches: Get help with your resume and leave with printed copies.
- Interview Coaches: Learn tips and tricks to land, stand out during, and ace interviews.
- Linkedin Coaches: Create your Linkedin profile with help from professionals.
- Photographers: Receive a professional headshot to use for your Linkedin profile.
- Credit Coaches: Gain education on credit and learn how to improve your score from credit professionals.
Join the Cannabis Conversation.
Join the #1 community for Cannabis Pros. Real-time tips and thought-leading dialogue covering everything from how to break into the industry and land your dream job, to how to level up your skills, to the ins outs of regulatory compliance. Start building your network here.Join The Network
Already have an account? Sign In