We pride ourselves in providing a top tier product for competitive pricing. Our sales footprint is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a results-driven Sales Associate with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Build and maintain a network of resources to utilize in current client/customer sales and new potential clients/customers.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Exceptional people-person, goal orientated, and skilled multi-tasker
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop, and maintain POSITIVE business and customer relationships. Ensure that customer service is THE top priority!
· Reach out to customer leads through various methods including cold calling
· Ability to work independently and be strongly self-motivated
· Be open and able to communicate effectively and consistently with Sales team and all members of management
· Continuously strive to improve in all business aspects, especially that of the Sales Department
· Meet & exceed all sales goals set forth by management
· Maintain detailed reports of all sales activity including in-person meetings, sales calls, cold calling, orders, lost business and any other customer or vendor relations.
· Actively represent all entities and demonstrate a passion for the industry with minimum supervision
· Abilities to prioritize, resolve problems and complete all tasks all while working under pressure with potential of multiple interruptions
· Prior Sales or retail experience is required
· Prior Cannabis/concentrate wholesale experience is preferred, but not required
· Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize, effectively use time management, and organizational skills is a MUST
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and be open to constructive feedback
· Be & remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the Cannabis Industry. Able to report any compliance issues directly to management.
· Complete discretion and confidentiality are REQUIRED for this position.
· HS Diploma or equivalent required. Combinations of education and experience may be considered.
· Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred but not required
· Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid Driver’s license
· Must be able to obtain an Missouri State (DHSS) Agent ID Badge
· Familiarity and experience with CRM practices
· Experience with Leaflink, Tagleaf, Microsoft Programming, and COA’s
· Willingness to travel up to 75-90% of the time
Cannabis company based in Oklahoma City seeking experienced Sr. Controller to join our team of professionals! The successful candidate will have a strong cost / manufacturing accounting background, be able to work independently, be proactive, be detail oriented and able to remain flexible with the ever-changing demands in a fast-paced start-up environment while possessing great communication skills. The right candidate must be a team player and able to work with all levels of employees.
Summary: The Sr. Controller manages, coordinates and analyzes the operational and financial aspects of the organization. The Sr. Controller will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will serve as a resource to help reduce costs, enhance revenues, and produce timely and accurate monthly financial statements.