Aspen, COPosted Feb 16, 2021
We are looking for budtenders who are looking to advance their career in the industry. Experience 1+ year is preferred. This is a full-time position with the ability to elevate to a supervisory role within our company based on your performance.
-MED Key or Support Badge
- Positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work well as a team
- Stays on task and takes the initiative to find ways to be productive
- Professional, well mannered, respectful, and honest patient service
- Basic Math Skills / Handling register
- Knowledge of cannabis
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented environment
- Ability to work early evenings and weekends
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Resume (please attach)
- Copy of MED Badge (front and back)
Louisville/Lafayette, COPosted Oct 11, 2020
We are currently accepting applications for full-time managers for our high-volume Rec dispensary.
Please review the qualifications and reply to this ad for consideration.
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Having integrity, honesty, and knowledge of our product.
* Researching and learning the products.
* Staying current on industry-specific laws and proposed legislature
* Maintaining a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating at a high standard.
* Have excellent customer service, discovering and responding to customer needs.
* Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
* Maintaining regular and punctual attendance