Responsible for navigating day to day laboratory operations. This includes working with the Extraction equipment to assist with the extraction process, post extraction and conduct general lab duties. This position will work closely with the Head of Extraction to ensure equipment is maintained regularly and products and workflow meet the necessary specifications.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
Lab Technician Job Responsibilities -
• Make Metrc Tags for RM (raw material), EO (essential oil) and RE (raw extract)
• Maintain daily extraction run white board run schedule with Lab Manager
• Weigh incoming RM into labeled totes for runs
• Wash dirty totes once a month
• Dry RM in the oven extracting EO’s – log wet, dry and EO weights in book
• Grind RM – weigh buckets and log in book, label buckets with required data
• Empty extract bags weigh and label waste bags with Metrc tag, log waste time, mix waste with soil outside in yard
• Empty the steam distillation retort and evenly fill dryer bags. Dry RM, label tote and store tote in rotation for extraction. Remove EO from separator funnel create Metrc tags. Clean boiling vat and retort between runs.
• Log daily ethanol use in book for required rolling inventory • Vacuum separation of winterized solution to prep runs for Roto-vap.
• Operation of 20L Roto-vap filling and empty boiling flask, logging ethanol recovered. • End of day lab glass washed in dishwasher and beginning of day put away clean lab glass. • Occasionally work with kitchen staff making products. • Occasionally fill vape cartridges with a team. • Daily sweep and mop grind room, around extraction system, steam distillation and lab floors. • Help with facility maintenance.
Work is performed in a normal warehouse environment with some exposure to outdoor temperatures. The employee's working conditions are moderately noisy. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a manufacturing setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate manufacturing equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to speak and hear; to verbally communicate to exchange information. While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 40 lbs
No description provided.
Ideally 2 years working with C02 extraction, winterization and short-path distillation
2-4 year degree a plus
No information available
About Tine Trading Company LLC
No description provided.