Job Summary Provides technical support and evaluation of industrial machinery and systems. Formulates programming logic required to modify or add new process control information as required from operating and engineering departments. Assists and coordinates work with engineers and others in developing plans, control sequences and programs.
Advanced Nutrients has been the No. 1 producer of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis nutrients since 1999, creating an intuitive line of products trusted by growers all over the world. As part of our mission to make cannabis an acceptable and everyday part of healing humanity, we are responsible for more industry innovations than any other company — and there are many more to come.
In order to continue this legacy of innovation, we’re looking for thought leaders who have a passion to disregard the status quo, seek continuous growth and love being part of something special. · We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged. · Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles. · Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around). · Opportunities to give back to the community through various company initiatives · Top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance available after 1-month of full-time employment · Flexible PTO policy · 401k with matching · Company funded long and short-term disability · EAP · Company Sponsored Life Insurance · Casual Dress Code
We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about the cannabis industry, expand its appeal and be a part of this global organization that was built from the ground up.
Advanced Nutrients is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. For those who choose to work with Advanced Nutrients— please, note that our current Covid -19 safety guidance in place, includes our existing mask requirement and vaccine requirement going into effect August 27,2021. The company is committed to the health and safety of all of our teammates in compliance with the most up to date state and federal regulations.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
• Designs and programs logic for process control changes in plant DCS and PLC’s.
• Provide installation, troubleshooting and maintenance support for the DCS and PLC infrastructure.
• Review of proposed control system changes and provide feedback on requirements and timing. Participate in the management of change process.
• Manage & maintain plant network systems including Ethernet, Modbus and Profibus, switches & firewall.
• Manage & maintain Windows based PC computers and Servers used for process control.
• Provides technical direction and leadership to keep the systems current.
• Provide operator and technician training for control system enhancements and new applications.
• Support plant data archiving system, operator interface graphics and data logging applications.
• Ensure that all work is coordinated with plant stakeholders and performed in a safe and professional manner according to company policies and procedures.
• Must be able to prioritize work and balance competing priorities.
• Ability to work overtime and weekend hours as required
No description provided.
No description provided.
Experience with agriculture and agriculture-related businesses which includes seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
• * 8+ years related experience and/or training with configuration of PLC logic used for process control in a continuous process plant environment.
• Ability to read and understand all types of instrumentation, P&ID and electrical drawings and manuals.
• Familiar with primary sensing instruments and control devices.
• Must be proficient in Boolean and Analog instrumentation operation.
• Must have working knowledge of network architecture.
• Must be proficient in computer architecture including client/server, domain, firewall, backups, Raid, VMWare.
• Proficient in software deployment including Windows 10, Windows Server.
• Must be detail orientated with strong written and verbal communications skills.
No description provided.
No information available
About Advanced Nutrients
As global innovators and rainmakers in the cannabis space we are looking for unique and passionate individuals who will:
Set the standard. Be undeniably amazing. Own the work. Elevate each other. Seek to understand. Speak with intent. Spark something. Question everything. See possibility. Drive change
Listed as one of MG Magazine's Top Cannabis Industry Employers 2021, we offer competitive wages with opportunity for growth.