SummaryCONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (MANUFACTURING PROJECTS):
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Construction Project Manager of Manufacturing will be responsible for the initiation, planning, organization, implementation, administration, and completion of cultivation and/or manufacturing construction projects. Responsibilities include implementation of capital programs for construction, scheduled maintenance services, disaster recovery planning, vendor management services, budget management and administration, quality control, and relationship-building with internal and external engineering and operations partners. The Construction Project Manager will interact daily with many levels of operations across all four business divisions Cultivation, Manufacturing and/or Processing. The Construction Project Manager will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushi's core values.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide management and administrative support for ongoing expansion and construction projects for the retail sale, cultivation, manufacturing, processing, and/or distribution of cannabis products across multiple states
- Support the project through regular onsite walkthroughs and attendance to all OAC meetings or meetings related to the design, construction, and administration of the project.
- Prioritize operating needs to develop a multi-year capital strategy with a focus on the safety of personnel, quality of work, on-time delivery, and cost management while addressing core needs
- Identify, plan, and administer capital expansion and revitalization projects annually, including design and construction projects along with current facility improvements such as HVAC replacements, parking lot replacements, exterior LED retrofits, scissor/roll down gates, dumpster enclosures, and others
- Support operational planning through technical expertise and process adherence for standardized SOWs, bid review, RFIs, submittals, change order management, materials supply management, RFPs, and real-time reporting.
- Provide strategic leadership and tactical support in the event of a significant disaster event or emergency in the assigned operating division
- Oversee vendor management including sourcing, KPI creation, and tracking, quality control, administrative compliance, and issue escalation/resolution
- Design and create project packages, including all relevant permissions, authorizations, certifications, and any architectural or engineering plans, designs and blueprints.
- Ensure vendors adhere to all Jushi internal requirements in addition to local/state/federal law
- Develop and implement administrative processes to ensure appropriate cost control/billing practices and insurance requirements are satisfied.
- Must Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related degree
- 5+ years of management experience in field-based project management for a company with multi-site presence
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred
- Background in manufacturing, healthcare/hospital, pharmaceutical or laboratory construction projects
- Experience working on stand-alone construction builds
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Quick learner - grasps essence quickly and uses information learned to apply elsewhere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, knows how to work well with diverse and dynamic teams across multiple functions, e.g., operations, sales, legal, marketing, technology
- Strong negotiation skills, striking a balance between being flexible and driving for results with aggressive timelines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; can handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability