SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review operational records and reports of store managers to project sales and to determine store profitability
- In charge of interviewing, hiring, coordinating, mentoring and disciplining store managers
- Coordinate sales and promotional activities of store managers based on company KPI's
- Negotiate with vendors to enter into contracts for merchandise and determines allocations to each store manager
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and assigned branches
- Work with multiple stores and managers across Maine and Vermont, frequently visiting all stores
- Travel will be within the state of ME and VT
- Inspect premises of assigned stores to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety and environmental codes and ordinances
- Additional duties; including but not limited to sales generation ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising and employee development
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- 5-7 years related multi-site retail experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to comprehend basic financial reports and Profit & Loss Statements
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets and employees
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.