SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- Call on Sales accounts in person, email, and over the phone
- Schedule and set up in-store and community appointments and activations
- Take care of product, brand assets and toolkits
- Work hand-in-hand with store Account Executives and Field Brand Rep state leads
- Generate sales and manage sell-through in-store data on Salesforce
- Collect store audits and activation data
- Educate customers and store employees on products, services, features, pricing, and upcoming events
- Conduct surveys
- Build and maintain consumer and buyer relationships
- 21+ years old
- Dependable transportation, valid Driver's license, clean MVR
- 2 years' experience in Brand Territory Management
- 2 years' experience in data management
- 2 years' experience working in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Problem solving
- Active listener
- Passionate about cannabis industry
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays (schedules are set in advance)
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.