Looking for experienced Cannabis Inventory Specialists to work for three days at the cannabis concessions at Grass Lands during the Outside Lands Music Festival.
- This role requires strict compliance with all company policies and local and state laws and regulations.
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory at your designated location, transferring new stock as -needed in real time from the distribution warehouse
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and transactions made.
- Manages and maintains inventory system
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory
-Sitting or standing for long periods of time. -Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Manuel hand dexterity
- Working outdoors at the festival all day
- Prior Cannabis inventory experience required
- Basic understanding of Cannabis products
- Strong understanding of Cannabis regulations
- Knowledge of Blaze POS Systems is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
About Vangst Recruiting
Vangst is here to help companies in Cannabis find their next unicorn. On this page, you'll find roles we're actively working to fill on behalf of those companies. For more information about Vangst, or to view roles we're hiring for internally, visit our Vangst profile: https://vangst.com/companies/vangst.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.