At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
POSITION WOULD REQUIRE YOU TO RELOCATE (WITH ASSISTANCE) TO MD, MA, PA OR NJ
Oversee all sales-specific logistics, reporting, and trouble-shooting on a Regional level. This position will facilitate and manage the process for all sales-related tasks, complete and approve administrative paperwork, keep accurate sales records for future reference, and maintain a sales database. They will modify workflow processes to increase productivity as needed, as well as communicate with team members and supervise project completion and sales goal achievement. In addition, they will analyze information and participate in meetings to recommend changes to the sales process structure based on results and observations. They also act a liaison among clients, sales managers, and other departments to solve problems as they arise. They will be responsible for detailed reports based on market research, sales results, and data management.
Cannabis wholesale experience required
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve quarterly sales targets and expand our customer base
- Recruit and train new Sales Account Managers
- Oversight and management of Sales Account Managers
- Tracking sales revenue metrics and creating monthly KPI reports for each market
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand category-specific and market-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Create and circulate monthly reports with sales figures and forward-looking goals to Holistic Industries Exec Team
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Long periods of sitting. Long periods of screen use. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level and artificial light. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Extensive travel required.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business or marketing preferred
- Proven work experience in Sales management
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Cannabis wholesale experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales manager or sales director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of Holistic Industries' products and services
- Proven ability to position Holistic Industries' products and services against competitors' products and services
- Knowledge of medical cannabis laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; previous cannabis industry experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic, high-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Extensive multi-state regional travel is required
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote