LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an experienced Credit Analyst to join our fast-growing team. In this role you will be responsible for executing LeafLink Financial's credit policy and setting internal and external expectations related to the credit the company is willing to extend to brands and retailers. This role will allow you to strategize on ways LeafLink can improve and optimize their financial resources. This role is highly collaborative, requires creative thinking, confidence, and an understanding of all financial product offerings and platform features on LeafLink. This role will require you to interface directly with our client experience, sales, marketing, and engineering teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a very fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
- Implement underwriting policies to manage credit limits for LeafLink Financial customers
- Ensure active engagement with internal partners
- Make policy update recommendations to the company
- Produce key credit reports for internal stakeholders
- Report key results to stakeholders across the organization
- 1+ years of experience in an online, B2B environment, working with middle market or enterprise level companies
- 1+ years experience implementing compliance or underwriting policies
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate various products related to loans, lines of credit, trade credit, factoring, treasury management and other financial services
- Ability to work proficiently within MS Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- You are the embodiment of startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You have a high attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you're going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we've always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here .
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote