The Product Manager is to direct the execution of the Product Lifecycle including but not limited to the concept, design, sample production, testing, forecasting of cost & mass production, advertising, and finally product end of life. Tasked with responsibility of continuous improvement of current products, development processes, operating procedure, and data management- in this role you will partner cross functionally with all levels of management to ensure seamless implementation. Our Product Manager will report into the COO providing expert knowledge and insight into market trends and strategic product development best practices.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer
• Develop production development roadmap including associated activities including but not limited to forecasting of product demand and sales
• Conduct and utilize market research to fully grasp market trends to proactively identify customer desires and needs
• Oversee the design and production planning of how to market and promote the product(s) to consumers
• Create, track and present project status, milestones, roadblocks, and strategic operations to leadership and stakeholders
• Partner cross-functionally with leadership and various departments to audit and adjust inventory levels as well as product production to ensure product availability
• Compare company products to competitors to fully assess competition in the market place
• Manage a portfolio of partner including sourcing, negotiating, signing, and launching deals
• Pursue and develop partnerships with various industry players with the goals to curate and launch innovate and new products to the marketplace
• Define product marketing communication objectives
• Provide leadership with analyses and reporting in addition to responding to questions and requests from management
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available.
• Marketing 1 year
• Project Management 3 years
• Production Management 4 years
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Cannabis Industry Experience: 2 years
• Experience in negotiating non-standard business or corporate development agreements
• Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations in addition to remaining compliant with all legal or company regulations.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
No description provided.
About Revolutionary Clinics
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 330 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry