SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
As a Dispensary Team Lead, you will operate with direct supervision from the management team. You will showcase your excellent communication skills by liaising with all levels of the organization as well as ensuring total customer satisfaction with all patients. You will strive to go above and beyond in your customer service skills by motivating those around you while ensuring efficiency, productivity, and accuracy in the dispensary. Along with the leadership qualities that the role entails, you will also be assisting patients by answering their questions, making them feel welcomed and comfortable. The Lead Dispensary Associate is responsible for ringing up patients, correctly inputting inventory and ensuring the patient has the best experience possible to build positive patient relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner.
- Makes recommendations to management team on ways to improve efficiency.
- Ensure the operations of the dispensary run in a smooth and professional fashion.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the dispensary.
- Willingness to take on additional duties as needed and do so with a positive attitude.
- Processing transactions and become a subject matter expert on all functions of the Dispensary Associate role.
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Verify patient's allotment and ensure they are eligible to make purchasing using the state system.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly.
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration.
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.