SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
The Wholesale Account Executive is responsible for identifying outbound sales opportunities within the Massachusetts market, initiating and documenting correspondence with potential vendors, as well as partnering with the wholesale team to generate revenue through outbound sales. The Wholesale Account Executive (WAE) will have an integral role in managing our CRM platform.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working closely with the Wholesale Ops Manager to evaluate process and procedure, continuously looking fto identify potential improvements
- Working in conjunction with the Wholesale Development Manager, the WAE works to meet or exceed all monthly and annual sales goals through effective partnerships, planning, lead generation and continuous improvement
- Monitoring CCC communication in an effort to identify all new and soon to open retailers
- Ensuring that new processes, efficiencies initiatives and improvements are executed in a timely way
- Traveling to current and potential accounts to distribute and implement training materials and open new accounts
- Monitoring all monthly recurring sales orders to provide guidance on potential targets as defined by our sales strategy
- Managing internal CRM platform (Salesforce or similar platform)
- Partnering with Wholesale Inventory specialist and finance to execute Accounts Receivable collection eforts
- Maintaining and communicating inventory levels to the sales team in order to identify menu gaps or opportunities
- Assisting in onboarding new accounts
- Assisting in distribution of testing results (COA's) to support outbound sales
- Partnering with the Wholesale Development Manager and Marketing Team to coordinate promotional events
- Overseeing organization and archival of all associated deal paperwork
- Preforming other duties and tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver's License or State-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Must be mobile with the ability to travel in-state up to 60% of the time
- Strong Cannabis product knowledge
- Must have the experience and ability to respond quickly, and shift focus and priority to support NETAs needs while keeping an efficient operational flow (Required)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including LeafLogix or relevant POS systems
- Knowledge opf CRM platforms
- Able to work a flexible schedule that will vary as operational needs change
- Excellent interpersonal, follow up, follow through and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to any situation with calm professionalism
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a calm, professional manner
- Superior verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Outgoing, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a dynamic force for change and growth
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining composure at all times.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer processing operations.
- Must be able to accommodate a varying schedule based on operational needs.
- Ability to handle stress in performing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote