The Store Manager is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for every customer. The role reports to the Director of Retail Operations works with store the Assistant Store Manager and Lumenaries (budtenders) in carrying out all retail operations in the store, including, but not limited to, inventory control, ordering, register operations, customer service, store appearance and displays, and employee interactions, and by performing other functions as assigned. The Store Manager must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in the store.
- Participate in developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses, and improving metrics through sales floor leadership
- Manage, supervise, and direct the activities of the provisioning center and team
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills
- Address issues that arise from employees or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Work with Executive Team to create budgets and forecast sales
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Oversee and manage product inventory
- Ensure the provisioning center remains compliant with security, inventory, and local and state regulations
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Create and reinforce a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team, in order to build a loyal customer following through clear and positive communication
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Manage financial records and cash handling procedures
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of both the patients and employees
- Provide education for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates, and consumption mechanisms
- Oversee employee scheduling
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Manage and inspire staff to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Utilize, lead, and deliver visual brand standards to present unique product mix offering
- Serve as a liaison to the local community
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass all required background checks
No description provided.
- 7+ years of experience in a retail environment
- 5+ years management experience, preferably in retail
- Proven successful experience as a retail leader
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Accountability for self and others
- Balanced and intuitive decision making
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Maintain organized workplace
- College degree preferred; High School diploma required
About Lume Cannabis Co
We aren’t like other Cannabis brands. We’re actually our own brand! Lume Cannabis Co. is a fully vertical cannabis brand operating out of Troy, Michigan. We build our own cultivation facilities exclusively growing our own Cannabis, package our own product, and sell it only from our own stores. Our brand is rooted in quality – it is reflected in everything we do, from our industry-leading cultivation facility and unmatched product, to our ultra-premium retail stores and revolutionary consumer experience. We control the entire process from start to finish, so we can ensure its exceptionally executed every single time—no cut corners, no easy-ways-out, no compromises, and no other-guys.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.