The Patient Services Agent (PSA) has a very important role as the most prominent patient facing position in the entire company. The PSA directly impacts the experience of our customers, providing them with education and top-notch customer service. More than cashiers, they must be able to educate and build relationships with our customers and take all necessary steps to enhance the experience of every patient. A successful PSA must be friendly, professional, responsible, well-spoken individual. The role requires an enthusiastic people-person that is eager to learn and passionate about cannabis. Successful PSAs must be able to multi-task in a face paced, high-volume, constantly changing environment while ensuring that all transactions and store relations remain compliant with all local and state regulations. The position requires constant patient interaction, problem solving, and efficient communication in a highly regulated environment.
• Resolve patient conflict with a calm and professional demeanor
• Communicate with Management and/or Coworkers when product is running low so that it can be restocked accordingly
• Work with others to create a positive environment for our patients and customers
• Work individually and with a team supporting others to reach sales goals
Quality & Financial
• Maintain cleanliness of parking lot, check in, and lobby area
• Manage patient flow from the check in area to the sales floor
• Greet and bid farewell to all customers that enter and exit the dispensary
• Answer dispensary phones and provide accurate information to patients
• Perform opening duties and end of the day side work
• Educate customers about products and services. Help them navigate multiple options based on their individual needs and desires
• Accurately process sales through our point of sale system, the state tracking system and any other system in use
People & Development
• Continue education of marijuana strains, products, and the industry during downtime
• Provide knowledgeable, speedy, friendly service to all customers and patients
• Assist in on-boarding and training of new employees
• Communicate efficiently with management and coworkers
• Check medical paperwork and proper identification thoroughly and accurately
• Stay up to date on and maintain compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
• File and organize patient information and patient documents
• Maintain 100% compliancy with all local, state, and federal regulations in a highly regulated, constantly changing environment
• Handle large amounts of cash without error
• Help new customers fill out and sign medical agreements provided by the state and company ensuring all information is entered correctly and completely
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task (agile)
• Work well under pressure
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work individually and collaboratively
• Strong desire to learn and accept challenges
• Adaptable to an ever-changing industry
• Dependable, honest and trustworthy
• Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience required
• Demonstrable experience using software for Office and POS
• Associate degree or bachelor's degree preferred
• Previous experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment preferred
• Every job applicant must pass a comprehensive background check, including the mandates of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission. A job offer issued before the completion of a background check shall be contingent upon a positive result. A negative background check result may lead to the withdrawal of the job offer.
• All candidates must be ready, willing, and able to work a fully flexible work schedule to include days, nights and weekends to meet fluctuating business demands based on the needs of the individual department
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
• Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required and includes all other duties as assigned by management.
TILT is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to DEI. All qualified job applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to fostering diversity and leveraging the value of diversity with equity and inclusion.
For Company information, visit: www.tiltholdings.com
The people that make up Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) are a group of passionate cannabis advocates that are rooted in our community in and around Taunton, MA! We've built relationships with our neighbors to aid with fair and equitable access to cannabis, crafted intentional partnerships to source products/ingredients from local businesses, and give back to grassroots organizations around our state. We love what we do and work every day to produce the best products for our patients. Not to brag or anything, but we were recently crowned "Best THC Edible" by NECANN for 2020!
Our people are at the very center of what makes us great, and because of this, we invest in our employees, offering a comprehensive compensation package that includes benefits and career growth opportunities.
Benefits we offer to full-time employees
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums for Comprehensive Healthcare Plans (Health/Dental/Vision) / 70% for eligible dependents
- 10 days of Paid Time Off for your first year
- Internal promotions
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discount
CAC is committed to providing the safest workplace possible given the recent COVID-19 health concerns. This includes providing PPE to all employees, ongoing cleaning measures, and trying to schedule/space work to allow us to follow CDC guidelines.
Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) is a subsidiary of Tilt Holdings.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Free Snacks / Drinks
Gender Neutral Facilities
Lunch & Learns
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote