LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink Logistics is seeking an ambitious Operations Analyst. The Operations Analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, system processes, and problem resolution. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and accuracy is paramount. This self-starting individual will help document, develop, and improve internal processes to help our growing and collaborative team.
- Support daily operations to ensure a best-in-class delivery and fulfillment experience for all parties involved.
- Develop deep working knowledge of end-to-end internal systems, tools, and platforms to help support daily operations and reporting initiatives.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly operations reporting initiatives. Collaborate with respective cross functional teams to expose, highlight, and closeout reporting gaps.
- Track, analyze and report key operational data for the department. Monitor KPIs.
- Generate and publish reports and presentations to guide strategy and collaboration with internal and external partners
Who You Are
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges. You will need to be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
- Analytical and curious with the patience to cleanse data as needed.
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed with a strong service mindset. You are comfortable finding resolution through ambiguity.
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely. You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team.
- You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates; You proactively provide and solicit all the necessary facts, making it easy for others to make decisions
- Passionate about efficiency. Determined to get the job done.
- 2-4 years experience working in a professional and team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or Analytics preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking, & ability to work the problem
- Ability to work proficiently within Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written form and live/on your feet
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and create data oriented recommendations
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you're going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we've always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here .
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote