SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The schedule for this role is Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
The primary responsibilities of the Kitchen Technician are to prep, cook, and package cannabis infused edibles products for dispensing to patients. The Kitchen Technician will perform critical tasks to ensure that the company's regulated cannabis infused products are produced in a timely, high quality, and compliant manner and are available to qualified customers in Illinois when needed.
The person in this role needs to have strong attention to detail, follow direction well, maintain consistency across large volumes of products, and be an adaptable team player. Food service, food manufacturing, or general manufacturing experience is beneficial but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prep, cook, and package all cannabis infused edibles products.
- Operate, clean, and maintain all equipment and kitchen area.
- Complete production orders with consistency and quality while maintaining reasonable speed.
- Keep accurate records at all steps to maintain quality and control of regulated product.
- Awareness and adherence to GMP, HACCP, Food Safety, and QA regulations.
- Strict adherence to department SOPs and recipes.
- Maintain proper PPE and hygiene.
- Implementation of new systems and processes related to edibles products.
- Lab/prep kitchen environment
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Allergen warnings - Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
- High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, flexible
Skills, Experience & Education
- Must be 21+
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must have a High School Education or Equivalent
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.