Our client is located in Denver with two different grow facilities and one packaging facility. The client is looking for experienced concentrate packagers that have great work ethic, metrics oriented, and no what it takes to be successful.
As a temp in this position, you will be gramming and packaging multiple types of concentrates at the extraction facility. This is a temp to hire opportunity for all-star candidates. If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply today!
- Ability to gram Shatter, Live Diamonds, Live Sugar, Live Budder, and other textures of concentrates.
- Package all concentrates in appropriate packaging with the correct label.
- Gram and package marijuana concentrates in compliance with company, local, and state policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow direction and coaching from multiple supervisors.
- Maintain concentration while completing repetitive tasks.
- Meet company standards within the task assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as a team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and working knowledge of cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimum supervision; to prioritize and resolve problems; to complete tasks while working under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess a Colorado MED Occupational Badge.
- Be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry and immediately report any compliance issues to their supervisor’s attention.
- Must have reliable transportation
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- Will be required to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
No description provided.
- Minimum 3 months in cannabis extracts.
- Experience analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and implementing recommendations in support of company philosophies and goals.
- Understanding of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as they pertain to the cannabis industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
About Natty Rems
Established on a foundation of quality over quantity, we aim to cultivate the highest caliber cannabis and concentrates imaginable. Our award-winning efforts are a result of a daily dedication to hand-tendered processes and well-established techniques. Here at Natty Rems, we go above and beyond industry expectations to achieve our goals: to raise the bar, innovate and normalize cannabis use and culture.