Company & Role Overview
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in company databases for future reference.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area and dispensary.
- Provide exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information.
- Management of patient records through the use of state and company database.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience a strong plus.
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems.
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook.
Additional Abilities Required:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.