- The Wholesale Sales Account Manager is an integral part of our sales team and will be responsible for generating leads and building relationships to ensure consistent deal closings. The Account Manager will be tasked with running product demos and attending trade shows; thus, it's essential that they be personable and professional. The Account Manager will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. They may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. A successful Account Manager must be service-oriented, customer-centric, and results driven with a positive outlook. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
• Understand and effectively manage the wholesale sales strategies within the Ohio Market.
• Prospect, educate, qualify and develop accounts to run sales-quality demos
• Utilize solution-based selling
• Manage a full sales cycle pipeline - from cold calling to closing the deal
• Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations
• Respond to objections and understand customer needs
• Make cold calls and talk to new people all day
• Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
• Maintain database of prospective client information
• Maintain knowledge of general regulatory concerns faced in the cannabis industry; know whom to go to in the company for specific compliance concerns
• Other projects/tasks, as requested by direct manager.
• Must be willing and able to occasionally work a flexible schedule as the business needs demand, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events.
• Functional Acumen - Consistently shows comprehensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the functional area(s) for which they are responsible, and understands the fit with overall business goals
• Emotional Intelligence - Consistently executes the four (4) principles of EQ (i.e., self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management)
• Intellectual Agility: Consistently evaluates challenges and opportunities from a variety of angles, taking in multiple inputs, and arrives at reasonable business decisions
• Collaborate - Consistently maintains effective teaming relationships with internal parties, and as applicable, external parties
• Dependable - Can be consistently trusted to execute their job responsibilities on-time and within scope, and meets or exceeds targeted business results
• Upholds Company Values - Consistently role-models and supports execution of the Company core values
- 2+ years cannabis wholesale sales experience
- Physically located (has residence) within the Ohio market
- Existing relationships with cannabis MSOs within the Ohio market is highly desirable
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience working with marketing, as well as cannabis operations (i.e., cultivation, processing, packaging, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Adaptive and able to deal with ambiguity and still focus on the specific task at hand
- Strong listening and persuasion skills
- High Emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Time management skills
- Strong team-orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Every job applicant must pass a comprehensive background check, including the mandates of the local cannabis control commission. A job offer issued before the completion of a background check shall be contingent upon a positive result. A negative background check result may lead to the withdrawal of the job offer.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Frequently required to sit or stand at a computer for long periods
• This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
• Requires limited overnight and out-of-area travel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
TILT is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to DEI. All qualified job applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to fostering diversity and leveraging the value of diversity with equity and inclusion.
For Company information, visit: www.tiltholdings.com
The people that make up Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) are a group of passionate cannabis advocates that are rooted in our community in and around Taunton, MA! We've built relationships with our neighbors to aid with fair and equitable access to cannabis, crafted intentional partnerships to source products/ingredients from local businesses, and give back to grassroots organizations around our state. We love what we do and work every day to produce the best products for our patients. Not to brag or anything, but we were recently crowned "Best THC Edible" by NECANN for 2020!
Our people are at the very center of what makes us great, and because of this, we invest in our employees, offering a comprehensive compensation package that includes benefits and career growth opportunities.
Benefits we offer to full-time employees
- 100% Employer Paid Premiums for Comprehensive Healthcare Plans (Health/Dental/Vision) / 70% for eligible dependents
- 10 days of Paid Time Off for your first year
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Internal promotions
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discount
CAC is committed to providing the safest workplace possible given the recent COVID-19 health concerns. This includes providing PPE to all employees, ongoing cleaning measures, and trying to schedule/space work to allow us to follow CDC guidelines.
Commonwealth Alternative Care (CAC) is a subsidiary of Tilt Holdings.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Free Snacks / Drinks
Gender Neutral Facilities
Lunch & Learns
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote