SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Marketing Manager - Wholesale
Strategically and enthusiastically lead the marketing of the Curaleaf portfolio of brands in our fast-growing wholesale channel. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for amplifying the brand story and positioning, increase brand awareness and ensure consistent messaging and feel across a specific geographic market.
- Management and execution of monthly and quarterly marketing efforts to drive the plan and validating/communicating marketing plans to sales outcome
- Adapt and activate national brand plans at the region level tied to ownable KPI's
- Partner with sales to develop wholesale strategies tied to revenue and brand amplification
- Develop account-based marketing plans that drive brand and commercial growth
- Oversee state merchandising efforts in partner stores, including print collateral production and distribution
- Launch new products in market and closely monitor revenue and feedback
- Partner with PR and CSR teams to develop and execute local plans
- Partner with analytics team to monitor success and make real-time adjustments
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing, operations and sales to create plans tied to revenue, including promotional strategies
- Partner with the compliance team to oversee consumer-facing marketing materials and ensure their compliance
- Contribute to marketing leadership with market insights and executional ideas
- Live the brand and be a positive ambassador of Curaleaf and Select leadership in the market
- Minimum 7 years of experience with in-market execution
- Full working knowledge of all phases of the marketing stack
- Experience creating and communicating marketing strategy/plans, and activating at a high level
- Experience working within a cross-functional marketing team (cross-functional team leadership experience preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience owning marketing efforts tied to revenue goals
- Experience launching a product in market
- Experience with revenue planning, partnering with sales and other revenue-generating functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and full working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Preferred - Field marketing/event activation
- Preferred - CPG merchandising experience
- Preferred - experience in a highly-regulated industry
- In-market travel is required a minimum 30%. Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.