Windship Trading, part of Humble & Fume Inc., is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry. With a strong North American footprint, and an unrivaled catalogue of brands and products, we continue to be a selling organization that reflects the needs of cannabis retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Creative Marketing Associate to join the Marketing Team.
Location: Remote/work from home (we provide all the tools)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $37,000.00 per year
Perqs: Paid vacation and sick leave + life/medical/dental insurance + 401(k)
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this responsible for providing support and assistance to the Creative Department to ensure achievement of ongoing and new deliverables and regular tasks, projects. Specifically:
- assist with the development of digital and printed content/assets for retail, internal and vendor - -campaigns
- develop digital and creative content for discontinued campaigns
- develop and maintain creative assets for trade shows and library content
- assist with the development and maintenance of the product catalog
- enhance brand experience through creative design
No description provided.
Why choose Windship Trading?
We are a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, with the vision to become the global leader in the distribution of cannabis related products. We have an entrepreneurial minded attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies. We provide investment and support into employees, and the room to learn, grown and develop their expertise. We offer career advancement. We offer paid vacation leave, sick days and other paid days off from work.
Interested in becoming part of the Windship Trading team? Send your resume for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Successful candidates will bring…
- 2-years proven working experience as a creative marketing coordinator
- b2-years demonstrable experience in with digital design, brand development
- highly creative with experience in graphic design
- proficient in creative design and editing software
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
College education in marketing, or a related field
About Windship Trading In.
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company ‘humble+fume’ in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.