Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Delivering Elevated Experiences! Erase the stigma with professionalism, compassion, and quality. Grassp Health (www.GrasspHealth.com) is an exciting cannabis delivery app and we are looking for committed professionals to help our team set the standard.
If you have driving, inventory, operations, logistics and/or management, experience and you've been wanting to break into the cannabis industry - this is your chance!
Positions available in Phoenix, serving the entire valley. Earn $16-$20 per hour + the potential for tips while also learning many facets of the operations. We are looking for people who want to grow with us and be a pioneer in this exciting new industry.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:- Live in Phoenix (you will start and end in Tempe at the dispensary)
- Reliable vehicle, preferably a 4-door with a back seat
- Arizona Driver's License- Car insurance
- Clean driving record
- Pass a criminal background check
- Obtain a Facility Agent Card (we pay for this with a minimum employment commitment of 6 months)
- Competent using smartphones and apps
- Basic computer skills(MS Word, Excel)
- Comfortable following procedures, managing cash payments and counting inventory -Dependable, Responsible and Professional -Desire to Exceed Expectations -Open to evolving responsibilities and change Interested candidates should respond to this post with a copy of your resume and few sentences about why you would be great for this role.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
-Driver Training and Supervising -Inventory Management -Cash Management -Menu Management -Driver Routing -Communication with Customer Service -Packaging/Labeling -Compliance -Creating SOP's -Emergency Coverage -Upholding Company Policies -Ensuring accuracy in Leaflogix, IHeart Jane and other Cannabis software systems -Be open to taking on evolving responsibilities as we grow
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
We operate in a space in the back of the dispensary, where other dispensary operations happen, such as concentrate packaging. The right person will be comfortable working around others in a tight space, while also being flexible to meet with vendors, handle cash, go out on the road with a driver to train and be flexible to a changing work environment as we onboard additional dispensary partners.
Cannabis experience preferred, but not necessary
No description provided.
$16.00 - $20.00 / hour
About Grassp Health
Trusted Partner for Cannabis