Company & Role Overview
About This Job
What You'll Do...
- Lead a high-performing engineering team through effective hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback, and career development.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure timely and sustainable delivery of technical solutions aligned with business requirements.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones, and other key project metrics to team members and C-level executives.
- Advocate for and implement engineering best practices and guide technical strategy for short-term and long-term plans.
- Cultivate a healthy engineering culture that promotes teamwork and growth.
What You Bring...
- 5+ years of development experience as an individual contributor and 2+ years in a management role.
- Experience leading complex engineering efforts, delivering results while maintaining a healthy team.
- Proven track record in driving multi-stakeholder projects, achieving successful outcomes through effective collaboration.
It's a bonus if you...
- Have experience using our technologies: Ruby on Rails, or React
- Have experience building E-commerce products
- Full medical benefits including dental and vision plans to ensure you always have the best care.
- Equity packages in the form of stock options to all employees.
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
Dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform offering a full suite of solutions to simplify operations: Point of Sale, Ecommerce, Payments, and more. It is our mission to provide consumers with safe and easy access and supports the wave of positive societal change that cannabis is bringing to the world.