Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Dalitso, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S . The Maintenance Mechanic will repair and maintain various pieces of commercial manufacturing equipment, customized automation, packaging equipment and physical plant systems as well as facility structures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support production by ensuring the safe and proper operation, maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
- Follow all GMP, HAACP, and safety regulations and procedures.
- Electromechanical troubleshooting, i.e. pneumatics, pumps, VFD drives, etc.
- Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance of all plant manufacturing and supporting equipment.
- Communicate with supervisor for direction. The ability to keep supervisor informed of problems and equipment that is not working properly.
- Perform duties with or without close supervision.
- Fabricate parts as necessary to support production/plant operations.
- Perform all established PM activities.
- Identify new opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Generate work orders, complete work orders and close work orders in a CMMS system.
- Coordinate and complete projects with outside vendors.
- Perform all other related duties as requested.
- Participate in safety related training programs.
- Must promote a safe working environment and good GMP practices.
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work environment. 6S experience a plus.
- Help train new employees, both production and maintenance when required.
- Run production equipment when required.
- Ensure the proper documentation of repairs and inventory of parts
- High School Degree; Minimum, Two-year college or technical school; Preferred
- Minimum 6 months Industrial Maintenance experience; Food, Medical, or Agricultural
- Knowledge of CMMS, PLC control panels, and basic mechanical skills
- Ability to read and follow blue prints, drawings (assembly) and schematics
- Proficiency in troubleshooting: pneumatics, mechanical equipment, mechanical power transmission systems, automated processes, installing and repairing new equipment, and the ability to respond to machine and equipment issues in all areas of the facility.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, and must be able to work from an elevated platform.
- Must be able to work independently, follow through and complete tasks, and handle a multi-task workload and must be able to work as part of a team.
- Position requires 20% travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Dalitso is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability