Company & Role Overview
GLeaf, a branch of The Cannabist Company, is looking for a Retail Associate!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Collaborate with the inventory function to ensure that product is organized for distribution
- Process customer orders using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensure the dispensary, fulfillment stations, and product vaults are always clean and well-organized.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly weigh, package, and label cannabis products as required.
- Receive and fill pre-orders accurately and swiftly
- Take inventory of cannabis products and ensure that the dispensary is adequately stocked.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of both the patients and employees
- Greet patients in welcoming manner
- Maintain knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the current medical cannabis law, industry trends, and regulations, and communicate changes to staff and patients'
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to answer patient questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Cash Handling Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to represent the gLeaf Brand
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to concentrate on a task for significant periods of time.
- Wrist/finger speed; ability to make fast, simple, repetitive movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Move, stand, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Lift and carry packages that weigh up to 25 lbs.
- Entering and Exiting doors that weigh up to 20 lbs.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.