SummaryHello! We were founded to transform the world of cannabis by creating functional highs that help you do all the life stuff better. We launched in 2016, and since then, we've advanced from a start-up to Colorado's fastest-growing edibles brand. Our company has been touted by media, industry watchers and consumers as one of the most exciting brands in the cannabis space. This is an incredible time of expansion for 1906 and we are rapidly growing beyond Colorado. We are currently seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members to grow with us. 1906 offers a competitive salary, incentive bonuses based on performance, and competitive health and wellness benefits.
1906 is simply the most innovative brand in cannabis and a major challenger in the wellness space. In the last two years we have quintupled revenue, released a six formula new product line novel in the market, created the world's first edible for cognitive focus, and expanded to multiple new states.
Looking for a bold and exciting new opportunity with an industry-shaping leader in the booming cannabis business? Interested in joining our accomplished, professional and fun-loving team? 1906 is looking to add a Traveling Tablet Technician to our production team!
HOW WE WORK:
Join our innovative team to execute directly compressible tablet formulations across our rapidly expanding marketplace. In order to lead the production of the groundbreaking 1906 Drops coated tablets, the successful candidate will understand and facilitate operations of our advanced, high-speed machinery that processes powder into tablets, help train new machine operators in daily tasks, and troubleshoot problems. Exceptional attention to detail is essential as this person is responsible for actively monitoring and tracking product quality, production yields and equipment performance. Ideal candidates will bring flexibility, excellent communication skills, and an enthusiasm for travel as this position requires building strong relationships with our external Colorado business partners as well as travel approximately up to 70 % of the time, with a target of two weeks (up to 14 days) on and one week off.
- Batch record review and execution. Powder dispensing to prescribed quantities. Infusion (granulation), blending, compression and coating of compressed tablets to pharmaceutical standards.
- Operation of machines within cGMP's , safety, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceed acceptable quality and production goals
- Conduct in-process checks of every produced product in predetermined time frames
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble machine and auxiliary equipment in a compliant and correct manner
- Train new machine operators in accepted correct procedures and policies
- Troubleshoot problems
- Additional duties as required or assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required, with a vocational specialization and at least one year machine operator experience.
- 2+ years experience operating a tablet press, and/or tablet coater.
- Candidate must reside within 45 miles of a major domestic airport
- Travel up to 70% of work schedule. Weekend days spent traveling or working are reimbursed at PTO.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced technical and mechanical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation.
- Demonstrated understanding units of measure, particularly metric system
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
Position is carried out in a factory setting where there is exposure to dust and raw materials including GRAS botanical powders used in the supplement industry, pharmaceutical tableting excipients, and cannabis.
- $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year base salary (dependent on experience), plus annual bonus based on performance
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for employees
- Dental and vision benefit options
- Unlimited growth potential in one of the fastest growing industries! Cannabis is expected to hit $100 Billion in sales by 2030.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees in production facilities are masked. Routine testing required.
Position type: Exempt, Full-Time
Equal Opportunity: 1906 New Highs is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age over 40, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Work From Home / Remote