Company & Role Overview
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ensure plant health by pruning, topping, trimming, according to Cresco Labs policy, as well as any other tasks required.
- Moving plants in an orderly, time efficient manner from one area of the cultivation facility to another
- Moving soil/coco for transplanting plants
- Transplanting smaller plants into bigger pots
- Harvesting Plants in an orderly time efficient manner
- Bucking wet or dry plants after harvest
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility, including the safe disposal of waste.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment.
Reports and Documentation:
- Assist the Cultivation Manager with tracking plants from birth to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two years experience in general production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods.
- Ability to perform the job duties in indoor and greenhouse climates of varying weather conditions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey. Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEED initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all in cannabis. At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.