Company & Role Overview
- Protect individuals, property, and proprietary information from harm or misappropriation
- Protect property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, trespassing, fire, and accidents
- Observe and report any unlawful activity
- Control access to premises
- Investigate and take the appropriate lawful actions on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activity, safety, and fire
- Neutralize situations calmly with tact and common sense
- Watch for safety and fire hazards and other related situations
- Enforce policies and procedures of the company
- Aid customers, employees, visitors, or the public as necessary
- Perform requests by the customers within scope of security duties or within reason
- Train new security hires, and inform other staff of security procedures and policies
- Military, law-enforcement, or security background strongly preferred
- Criminal Justice Degree, or relevant experience
- Training in firefighting, first aid or lifesaving drills
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass all required background checks including state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Requires open availability and ability to work full-time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- Role includes standing or walking for prolonged periods of time, as well as stooping, sitting, bending over and/or crouching; ascending and descending ladder
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.