Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
Job Title: Inventory Control Supervisor
Reports to: Production
FLSA Status: Exempt
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Daily Adjustments based off Cycle counts provided by Inventory Specialist/Dept Managers
- Oversee System Cycle counts provided by Inventory Specialist/Dept Managers
- Execute Daily Batches Corrections when request by Planning and/or Operations
- Initiate Daily/scheduled Cycle Counts
- Validate Daily Adjustments requested for Cycle Counts
- Execute Weekly adjustments for Waste/Scrap
- Execute Monthly Adjustments/Transfers for Inventory Count
- Responsible for pulling EOM Reports to be approved by finance
- Consolidating and comparing MJ Reports / SAP Reports to ensure systems balance out
- Responsible for completing all EOM Tasks needed by Finance to begin counts
- Execute Monthly Inventory Posting
- Perform Monthly Inventory Accuracy Analysis
- Manage Transit Inventory
- Validate Incoming and Outgoing Inventory Accuracy
- Validate Daily consumptions on Process Orders
- Validate Sales Transactions completed in SAP/MJ
- Execute Daily Flower Consumption Adjustments
- Execute Weekly TECO on orders and clean up
- Monitor Processing Errors
- Experience in SAP Hana Erp System
- Experience in MJ Erp System
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of principals of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend and direct decisions over legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people
- Adapting to Change
- Ability to foster a winning culture and process driven environment, to motivate a team to deliver success consistently.
- Utilize data to drive decision making and continuous improvement.
- Exhibit an extreme ownership mentality over responsibilities and department.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- Mandatory Days of Operation based of Financial Requirements around End Of Month Inventory transactions.
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Nearest Major Market: