Company & Role Overview
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage field marketing activities for accounts in the region, driving sell-through
- Manage the Brand Representative within the market.
- Train, mentor, coach and incentivize brand reps to support the Brand, building brand affinity among the staff to help boost sales velocity
- Input and manage data from field activity into tech platforms, tracking key duties, follow-up tasks, and opportunities in real-time
- Educate and excite budtenders and key stakeholders on brands, benefits, consumer need states and industry trends and provide talking points, sales tips and training
- Working with sales, schedule brand representatives on a monthly and weekly basis, goals to be set up upper management
- Identify and execute in-store merchandising opportunities, increasing brand(s) on shelves and driving in-store HI merchandising opportunities
- Maintain an expert understanding of cannabis, the cannabis industry, and HI products
- Be the leader in field marketing efforts for the brand, 3rd party retailers, and internal teams (brand ambassadors)
- Utilize your sales and marketing skills to focus on driving the brand(s) in-store presence
- Support client with effective POS and merchandising
- Schedule and execute consumer events in order to help drive consumer education and trial of new products.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain marijuana work credentials - applicable marijuana licensing regulations may disqualify individuals with certain criminal convictions.
- Proficient knowledge in marketing and sales required
- Previous commercial cannabis experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.