Company & Role Overview
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Keep good records and follow good documentation practices (GDPs)
- Assist in all plant care from clone to harvest, as described above
- Monitoring of environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, VPD, W/M2.
- Gather EC, pH, and volume data from the irrigation system in the grow rooms
- Distribute biological control agents (BCAs) as needed
- Apply foliar feeds and preventative and other sprays when directed
- Scout rooms for pests/disease and document on proper forms
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment
- Stocking of cultivation supplies as needed
- Cleaning, sanitation, and setup of all grow areas
- Calibration and cleaning of pH and EC meters
- Maintain and ensure proper storage and sanitation of all tools and equipment, including but not limited to shop vacs, pumps, hoses, carts, scissors, stools, totes, gloves, rags, and PPE gear
- Conduct trials to evaluate possible improvements to the crop
- Perform regular audits as required
- Perform any other job-related tasks assigned by management
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must have a valid license with reliable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
- Hard worker and team player
- Must understand and follow rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state and company
- Able to follow and adhere to a complex production and harvest schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Show skillsin analyzing potential problems with plant health or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Understand current knowledge of growing techniques & industry technologies
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a commercial grow
- Display accountability, proactive behavior, and strong attention to detail
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with regulated material in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus & attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Work with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work with BioTrack THC and other inventory management software systems
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset
- This position requires a great deal of sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut/manipulate small objects
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lb.
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals