Company & Role Overview
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
- Develop multi-year application strategy and roadmap aligned with the business strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Develop departmental KPIs and manage and report to these metrics.
- Develop service catalogs and SLAs for services provided.
- Maintain applications and tools to supported versions
- Manage client expectations for application portfolio, support and delivery.
- Work with cross functional IT leadership to prioritize initiatives across work areas and effective resource planning.
- Develop a practical and working knowledge of business processes; interact with key business partners to recommend solutions that best meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Motivate, lead and develop a team of diverse individuals with a variety of experience levels and skill sets.
- Evaluate installed software solutions and identify areas to improve standards, simplify, and enhance functionality and/or transition to packaged solutions to improve supportability and time to market.
- Lead analysis of leading technology, industry, and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture with a focus on aligning and enabling the business strategy.
- Provide leadership direction for the overall strategic application architecture plans, system design, and implementation.
- Provide broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies to both IT and business leadership.
- Work with project teams across the organization to develop and apply architectural best practices and standards, including performing a more involved advisory role on complex initiatives.
- Deliver application recommendations consistent with architectural standards that drive significant value back into the organization relative to IT investments.
- Ensure the "face of IT" and all things coming out of IT are consistent with the communication strategies and aligned with ease of use and agility principles.
- Develop and apply consistent, standardized system development life cycle processes that are regularly updated through lessons learned from previous projects.
- Understand and apply development methodologies to meet service delivery objectives.
- Ensure Project Delivery objectives are met.
- Create and maintain architectural best practices and standards that address applications, data, and technology across the Applications landscape.
- Develop IT communication strategies and process optimization across the different groups touching IT (employees, business, corporate, production, etc.)
- Manage internal application development projects to meet scope, goals, budget, schedule, resourcing and deliverables.
- Maintain effective communication with business partners, management and team.
- Follows change management processes.
- Effectively applies established methodology and enforces standards.
- Ensures the project management methodology is adhered and stores all project deliverables and documentation.
- Leads and may champion change management activities.
- Support all applicable regulations such as SOX, HIPAA and GDPR.
- Develop department Cap ex and Op ex budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure team is structured and resourced to meet service delivery objectives.
- Provide leadership and management of staff, including mentoring and career development.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts.
- Optimize resourcing to meet service delivery and cost objectives, through use of managed services, offshore resources, contractors.
- Ensure cross training and documentation is in place to meet service delivery objectives.
- 10+ years of experience implementing IT application projects with track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery across a broad footprint.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT management, business analysis, solutions management or other related area.
- Experience with global delivery of SAAS application solutions.
- Experience successfully leading large, complex projects in business, IT consulting or management roles.
- Deep understanding of MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Financial and Operations ERP systems required, D365 preferred.
- Experience with Manufacturing systems preferred.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Expert planning and organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Strong critical thinking and managerial skills, including managing of remote staff
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Solid working knowledge of entertainment industry (specifically, organizations similar to Deluxe) and industry context preferred
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time, delivering expected business results
- In-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle especially, current and emerging application development tools/platforms and application program development alternatives
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including system analysis and design tools
- Works well under stress with tight timelines for deliverables
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 401(K)
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Payment Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Product Discounts
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals