A Patient Care Associate (PCA) is a medical cannabis consultant, or budtender, whose duty is to assist patients who utilize medical marijuana/cannabis and to guide and consult them with their purchases.
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a welcoming environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the dispensary is well maintained
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer -service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Maintain product knowledge
- Greeting customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Able to stand for long periods and lift up to 25 lbs
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- Must consent to CORI, background and social media check.
- Possess the ability to successfully obtain an Agent Registration Card.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- At least 2 years of previous sales/customer service experience is required
- At least 1 year of previous dispensary experience is preferred
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Technical and Mechanical abilities
- Basic computer and inventory tracking experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about Medical Marijuana preferred
High school diploma or equivalent is required
About Green Harbor Dispensary
Green Harbor Dispensary in Middleboro, MA is seeking Trimmers and Packagers to take work for a newly constructed cultivation/manufacturing facility designed and built by proven experts. The Green Harbor Dispensary envisions to become the premier brand in Massachusetts with goals to become a multi -state operator. The company’s values include creating an open minded, collaborative, and family environment.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.