Our client is seeking Cannabis Trimmers who will be responsible for preparing and processing harvests for flower sales and oil extraction. Successful candidates will also be responsible for equipment sanitization and sterilization as well as maintaining facilities’ cleanliness.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Follow Standard Operating procedures for debucking, trimming, grinding, drying, and curing cannabis harvests in preparation for oil extraction and/or flower sales
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials
- Adhere to the departmental, site, and corporate safety policies.
- Assembles secondary packaging
- Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes
- Precise hand trimming will be required for flower sales
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning in a cleanroom manufacturing environment to maintain required standards.
- Responsible for organizing work areas and performing daily tasks such as washing and sanitizing equipment and racking systems.
- Responsible for weighing, filling, and packaging work related to flower products using aseptic technic so that no contamination is introduced into the process or material
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to internal SOP and state regulations
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to state regulations
- Foster a workplace that upholds the company’s aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop, and Invests in Cannabis
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of the management team
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance)
- May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over, and/or crouching
- Warehouse environment with artificial lighting and ventilation
- Potential for mold exposure.
- Potential for allergic reaction to or hypersensitivity to the Cannabis plants
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) may be encountered. CO2 can displace oxygen at high concentrations. CO2 exposure can cause symptoms such as headache, dizziness, rapid breathing, and increased heart rate; in extreme cases, unconsciousness and death can result
- The warehouse is properly ventilated, however, Cannabis post-harvest produces ozone from the chemical reaction of nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds, such as terpenes that are given off from the Cannabis plant. Terpenes and nitric oxides can be associated with eye, skin, and mucous irritation. PPE in the form of respiratory protection may be recommended in certain parts of the warehouse
- Corrosive chemicals
- Flammable/combustible liquids
- Wet walking/working surfaces
- Working at heights
- Machines and hand tools
- Confined spaces
- Regulations require that applicants be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state Cannabis work credentials.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Trimming Flower
- Manufacturing work experience
- Familiarity with weights and measures
- Ability to accurately fill out documentation
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team members
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.
- Safety equipment may be required
- Ability to understand and follow processes to produce products that meet quality standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to comply with established safety standards for the proper use, safe handling, and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
- Must be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to details
High school diploma or equivalent required
No information available
About Greencare Collective
No description provided.