Company & Role Overview
- Working with off-site sales partners to receive orders
- Pulling sales orders and preparing them for delivery; labeling in accordance with DoA rules and regulations
- Creating and managing excel spreadsheets
- Tracking product through state traceability program
- Cleaning up all work areas and equipment at the end of every day
- Assisting other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Use independent judgment in regards to product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated
- Research, evaluate and adapt to new methods, in order to meet or exceed goals, and or modify their technique/procedures based on all applicable laws
- Invest time in learning new products and be able to communicate with direct supervisors as necessary
- Work involves daily exposure to allergens (such as cannabis, tree nuts, and coconut oil).
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred
- 1-2 years experience in warehousing and inventory required
- 1-2 years experience processing medical cannabis or other botanicals preferred
- Must consistently demonstrate attention to detail
- Must demonstrate ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately, keeping in mind management expectations
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods without losing quality
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.