Company & Role Overview
- Participate in cannabis harvest process including harvesting plants, sanitizing flower rooms in preparation for next grow, reloading flower rooms, and handling materials and cannabis waste.
- Properly drying wet cannabis plants
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials
- Follow all SOPs, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties
Safety & Compliance
- Be aware of hazards in the workspace
- Retain and understand department specific training
- Report safety incidents/ concerns and comply with follow-up actions
- Be compliant with area safety requirements, state regulations and PPE requirements
- Follow GMP, biosecurity, sanitation or other quality and compliance requirements
- Perform record keeping accurately and completely as directed by a lead or supervisor
- Maintain and calibrate tools, equipment and machinery as directed by a lead or supervisor
- Report and escalate safety & quality concerns
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds (and up to 100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product
- Must be able to work in an environment that is up to 85+ degrees and up to 70% humidity for extended periods
- Must be able to work at heights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Work involves daily exposure to allergens (such as cannabis, tree nuts, and coconut oil).
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED; degree or certifications preferred
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while also completing individually assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess valid state ID
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, state badging requirements in order to work in in cannabis industry (requires background check and state review)
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.