Company & Role Overview
- Load the delivery van at the beginning of the day for deliveries that will happen throughout the day
- Interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when delivering medical cannabis
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add fluids, etc)
- Manage documents associated with medical cannabis delivery, ensuring that proper documents are kept, and manifests are returned completed and ready for filing
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with dispensary staff
- Communicate timely and effectively when issues arise while making deliveries
- Other duties as assigned by management
- At least one years of professional driving experience preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass required background checks, including Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Meet the scheduling and availability requirements (i.e., ability to work a schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as mornings, days, nights, and weekends) to meet business needs
- Must have reliable, responsible, and dependable attendance
- Move about the dispensary and delivery areas to fulfill work assignments and assist patients and/or customers in various locations
- Remain in a stationary position, including in a motor vehicle , to meet the needs of the business and complete delivery tasks timely
- Converse and communicate with individuals and groups of people directly
- Operate point of sale system, computer, and other office productivity machinery in order to use online programming and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email
- Prepare patient and/customer orders by moving and placing products
- Inspect and receive detailed information, such as patients' and/or customers' dates of birth, in-store or online orders, or inquiries
- Move inventory and materials weighing up to 30 pounds independently
- Position self to move inventory and materials in storage areas
- Consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive attitude, as well as independent judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees
- Ability to listen well and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with various audiences
- Previous experience with POS systems
- Understanding of applicable cannabis laws and regulations, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, and standard operating procedures
- Employee must be able to follow instructions as directed and incorporate constructive criticism from managers
- Ability to work a 12-hour day when needed
- Patient and/or customer-facing environment
- Ability to work outdoors invarying and sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Exposure to cannabis and/or allergens that might be present in an environment where cannabis is present and prevalent
Our Mission: To promote well-being through the power of cannabis.
- We're humble- We prefer quiet confidence and don't shout about our success.
- We're hardworking- We put our heads down and get the job done.
- We're grateful- Working in our industry is a privilege and an act of service.
- We're transparent- Honest and open communication keeps us healthy as an organization.
- We're collaborative- And believe good ideas can come from anywhere.
- We have a growth mindset- One that's grounded in well-being.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.