The Customer Service Representative(CSR) reports to the Retail Store Manager(RSM). The CSR is primarily responsible for the customer experience through telephone, email, or online chat interaction.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
● Delivers exceptional customer service by listening, interacting, and following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction. Works proactively to solve customer complaints and concerns.
● Builds and increases customer retention, fostering strong relationships, developing brand awareness, and loyalty.
● Utilize customer, and team member, feedback to readily implement changes to improve the customer experience.
● Handles sensitive conversations while also protecting the company from liability and breach of various regulations.
● Effectively utilize technology and software platforms to maintain efficiency, documentation, and reporting.
● Perform all daily opening and closing procedures for the call center.
● Provide daily correspondence via email with the RSM and team members as needed.
● Adheres to all Northeast Alternatives Policies and Procedures.
● Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
● Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
No description provided.
● 1+ year of Cannabis industry experience preferred.
● Experience in a communication, customers service, and detail oriented work environment.
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Ability to maintain composure under pressure, and de-escalate disgruntled customers while proving solutions to resolve any, and all, situations.
● Full-time (40 Hours per week). Must be available 7 days a week in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
● Must be 21, and have a clean criminal record.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● High School Graduate or equivalent.
No information available
About Northeast Alternatives
Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is a medical marijuana dispensary, and 21+ recreational cannabis store located in Fall River, MA. We genuinely believe in the life-changing benefits of cannabis and are committed to producing high-quality, 100% compliant products that exceeds the expectations of our patients and customers each and every time.