Company & Role Overview
- Manages data entry for new products, promotions and discounts for CPG categories
- Resolves any Vendor discrepancies for Invoices, Purchase Orders, Missing COA's, Compliance Violations, and Metric Manifests for respective categories
- Utilizes and manages online menus for RISE stores with intention to drive sales and highlight product
- Anticipates potential problems and risks; generates ideas, insights and solutions to resolve potential problems. Proposes and executes solutions for issues identified during analysis of data
- Establishes and maintains a reputation of credibility and responsiveness in the marketplace
- Elicits critical information from vendors with regards to market trends and current buying activity of competitors and presents findings effectively
- Builds reports to enhance decision making at all levels of the organization. Reports will include best sellers, promotional expectations, and category performance
- Completes and tracks all Purchase Orders for CPG categories
- Understands the competitive landscape of the cannabis industry
- Manage appropriate inventory levels to ensure dispensaries can exceed sales expectations
- Assists Buyer and performs other ad hoc duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years' experience in retail buying, merchandising, or planning
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to gather / analyze data and to work with incomplete information
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.