Company & Role Overview
- Ability to analyze large data sets, report & engage team members to improve national performance
- Lead monthly Cultivation KPI reporting
- Optimize national reporting to improve efficiency, accessibility, visibility to critical data for key stakeholders
- Show proficiency with inventory management strategies and company assets to promote a healthy supply chain
- Manage weekly reporting of national inventory levels
- Coordinate monthly material planning process for packaging replenishment orders across all markets
- Build, manage & refine automated summary for key stakeholders of supply & demand KPIs
- Ability to optimize production schedule based off demand trends & inventory levels
- Maintenance of data in Supply Chain Planning system
- Lead weekly reporting for critical metrics such as throughput rates, Pre Roll outputs, Inventory, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance or related degree
- 4+ years experience related to supply chain, production/operations planning, and/or purchasing working with many skus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel required
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved b y state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.