Company & Role Overview
This shift will
9am to 5:30pm, W 7am - 3:30pm
Your role in caring for our plants:
- Follow IPM protocols
- Compile IPM reports
- Perform general cleaning duties in and around the facility including cleaning trays, containers, drainage systems, and fertigation systems
- Responsible for following all standard operating procedures (SOP's) operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties
- Participate in all the grow tasks including cloning, transplanting, feeding, defoliation, flushing, waste disposal, inventory management, day tank adjustments and sanitizing rooms for reset
- Maintain up to date accurate data logs
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Completes duties on time and willingness to accept additional job duties and responsibilities
- Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
- Work closely with other grow team members and the Cultivation Manager on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications we ask you to have:
- For legal reasons, all employees need to be at least 21 years of age.
- You will be asked to pass a criminal history background check.
- We ask that you have at least a high school diploma/GED.
Additional skills which will help you excel in your role:
- Desire and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling demands including some weekends and applicable holidays.
- Please have personal accountability, proactive behaviors, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to ensure all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Compliance with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a high production environment
- Ability to m aintain respectful, open communication with the management team and other co-workers.
This is not your average desk job! Please make sure you are willing and able to perform the following:
- This position requires an inordinate amount of sitting, walking, kneeling, bending, twisting and reaching in full range of motion to complete physical tasks
- You will be asked to carry/lift loads of up to 50lbs, often times repeatedly, throughout the day.
- This position requires standing, stooping, squatting, or crouching for more than 4 hours sequentially.
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
- As this position will mainly be working in the greenhouse, we ask that you be willing and able to work in an environment with high light and heat levels.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance AD&D
- DCM Product/Merch Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Industry Discounts
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About District Cannabis
To most growers, the flower they harvest is the end of the road. For us, it’s just the beginning.
Our mission is to grow more than the world’s best Cannabis. We’re growing a better world. One that’s more caring, compassionate, understanding, and informed.
Behind every Sour Diesel, Gelato Cake and Lemon Royale Flower is something bigger: our mission to create meaningful, positive change in the world.
To fight for equality within the industry and society. To give those in need access to the medicine they require. To change perceptions about this miraculous plant and the power it contains. To soothe and heal, without hurting Mother Earth.
Every day we learn a bit more about the unlimited potential cannabis holds, and there’s nothing we like more than sharing it with you. Because to us, cannabis is much more than a plant; it’s our chance to change the world, one person, one patient, one policy at a time.