Company & Role Overview
At Sunnyside, we believe the employee experience is paramount to all. With a strong focus on training, development, diversity and authenticity, our employees experience both personal and professional growth. As a Wellness Advisor, you will have:
- The opportunity to learn fundamental cannabis product knowledge & industry compliance standards.
- The training to navigate different customer interactions and circumstances.
- A unique sales experience leading with a consultative & personalized approach.
- Experience in a dynamic role that combines problem solving, inventory management, teamwork, technical skills, and customer service!
Our dispensaries are typically open 7 days a week, and we value flexibility to work across opening and closing shifts, as well as weekends and holidays. Part-time schedules will be 15-25 hours a week, and typically based around peak hours.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are energetic, possess strong interpersonal skills and work well with others. Collaboration is key to our team's success!
- You enjoy people! Consulting our customers, listening to their needs and providing an exceptional experience is vital to achieving customer loyalty.
- You are resilient and agile! You use challenges as opportunities to acquire or master skills!
- You hold yourself to a high level of integrity. In an industry that is highly regulated, we trust in our employee's commitment to always do the right thing.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Greet customers, ensuring a best-in-class experience.
- Build customer relationships by asking questions about and listening attentively to customer needs, fostering a welcoming and reassuring environment.
- Assist customers in product selection through education of different cannabis products and their varying impact on the human body.
- Apply effective selling and cross-selling techniques to build baskets.
- Verify proper documentation and ID for customers.
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders being dispensed to customers in a timely fashion.
- Label and package customer orders.
- Perform accurate cash handling in the company's Point of Sale system, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the state regulatory agency and the standards set by Company.
- Perform routine inventory counts of all products.
- Ensure product stock is organized and meets compliance regulations.
- Assist managers with organizing sales floor merchandise and product displays.
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance in the store according to Company SOPs.
- Assist in keeping the store an organized and clean environment for customers and team
- Escalate any employee or customer issues to management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service; retail or hospitality experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work shifts that may include opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey. Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEED initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all in cannabis. At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.