Company & Role Overview
This is a hybrid position and requires in office work at our Chicago office.
- Direct the management, maintenance and growth of our infrastructure department which supports a rapidly growing retail and manufacturing business.
- Provide Level 2/3 support throughout the organization, and partner with Service Delivery on Level 1 support for escalated issues.
- Partner with the IT management team to assess business needs and technical solutions
- Ensure and maintain IT infrastructure transparency and integrity
- Lead the Infrastructure team in managing work related to retail and cultivation facilities, including new site openings, relocations, remodels, and expansions
- Work with business operations teams to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- Build and maintains relationships with local business stakeholders and internal customers.
- Provides oversight for the operations and support of IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business, and provides input to the IT Operations leadership team as well as to peers and direct reports responsible for other aspects of the business
- Closely collaborate with Information Security
- Mentor, train, and guide staff members on their career journey
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred but not required
- 10+ years of experience in system/platform/DevOps roles with progressive responsibility
- 5+ years managing a system engineering team
- Extensive server management ecosystems focused on integration with cloud platforms, especially Azure and AWS
- Extensive experience around identity and access management
- Strong experience around process and workflow automation
- Experience with these processes and/or concepts: Automation, Configuration Management, Incident Management, DevOps, Security Audits
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness.
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of GTI
- Must have a solid understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws and a pursuit to further your understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.