Company & Role Overview
This is a hybrid position and will require in office work at our Chicago HQ 1-2 days per week.
- Monitor project progress, including updates to our PM software, and create project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Regularly coordinate with the facility teams to ensure all the commercialization details are clear and new product launches bring minimal disruption to operations.
- Collaborate with our cross-functional partners on developing project plans, building timelines, and thinking outside the box to keep the projects on track.
- Analyze risks and opportunities and handle issues as they arise
- Manage deadlines and work with project teams to ensure deliverables are on time and the schedule is up to date.
- Schedule meetings and take meeting notes.
- Execute a variety of administrative tasks critical to the project execution including the BOM setup, supply chain initiatives, forecasting process, and stage-gate support.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with commitment to quality work
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
- Superior communication and people skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Consistently operates with an elevated level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time to our production facilities across the US
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.