Company & Role Overview
The purpose of the Retail Marketing Manager is to support the Liberty retail locations by increasing store and brand awareness, driving new and existing traffic, assisting with targeted promotional activity,and connecting with the local communities we serve. This role will work closely with the Market Director (MDs) and General Managers (GMs) in the assigned state.
- Create and schedule targeted and promotional push notifications
- Assist with the creation of discounts in the POS/partner with the Market Director for vendor promotions and dual social activity
- Schedule in-house and third-party brand pop-ups
- Schedule "wallet drive" events to increase adoption
- Assist the customer contact center (BPO) with customer inquiries for the state and provide customer support as needed
- Monitor customer reviews on all social platforms and assist with responses as needed
- Coordinate delivery and inventory of swag, uniforms, and promotional assets with GMs and MDs
- Gather content from third-party vendors
- Partner with Holistic Grow/Processor (GPs) on new product drops and strain information
- Assist with store merchandising and tracking all deliverables from Retail Ops Assist with Liberty asset creation
- Audit online menus for accuracy and appearance
- Assist with identifying, planning and representing Liberty at local events and sponsorships.
- Assist with managing local social accounts
- Assist with content creation for social accounts
- Create and gather content for the Liberty website
- Maintain knowledge of the market, industry, regulations, and competitor trends
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain marijuana work credentials - applicable marijuana licensing regulations may disqualify individuals with certain criminal convictions.
- Proficient knowledge in marketing and required
- Previous commercial cannabis experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint and METRC
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.