Company & Role Overview
Talent Acquisition duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to build out the talent acquisition process.
- Full cycle recruiting, from assisting/supporting the hiring managers to sourcing and leading the candidate up to the first day of employment.
- Real-time updating of the ATS
- Manage ongoing and potential roll-out staffing for current locations and potential expansions.
- Intake/Intro calls with leadership for newly created roles.
- Build positive, credible relationships with all Hiring Managers while providing Talent Acquisition guidance and interpretation.
- Conduct Hiring Manager trainings on our Talent Acquisition Process.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
- Oversee onboarding procedures.
- Provide support for internal promotions.
- Managing requisition load of up to 40 requisitions at a time, ensuring optimal efficiency and adequate time to fill metrics.
- Creatively attract new talent using multiple sources to advertise, source and recruit.
- Responsibility to Track Diversity Talent Analytics, Time to Fill and other TA Metrics
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials
- Two-year degree or Certificate in Human Resources required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Cannabis Industry preferred.
- Four years' experience in Talent Acquisition or similar in an HR role required.
- Experience in a multi-location, multi-channel organization
- Experience with large scale ATS systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- Ability to manage high volume, high variety workloads in deadline driven environment while balancing quantity of hire with quality of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels, including Senior Leadership or an audience.
- Strong team building skills.
- Flexibility and ability to change based on needs of the organization and customer requirements.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.