Company & Role Overview
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Generate both short-term and long-term production plans into a master schedule, daily, by facility, by resource, using systems and processes that support the organization's cost and service goals within available capacity.
- Point of contact for all scheduling related questions and concerns
- Maintain data in systems to facilitate inventory and capacity management, customer demand, and operational metrics.
- Able to build systems and processes from scratch and working with management to implement system and process improvements.
- Identifies opportunities for optimizing raw, WIP and finished good inventory levels.
- Able to explain gaps to targets and remediation plans.
- Ensure full transparency to production plans by generating reports for upper management and facility front line personnel.
- Assist with projects that support inventory reporting and accuracy, allocating materials and movement of orders in short supply situations.
- Provide support for other operations functions as assigned and maintain competency in all processes and systems.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics against established targets, reviewing performance and capabilities to perform root cause analysis and offer corrective action.
- Work cross functionally with operations and other departments to resolve capacity challenges and production issues, offering alternative plans and solutions to meet site needs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance, Plant Science, Agriculture or related field preferred but not necessary
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a manufacturing environment, including production planning and scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management required.
- Experience with using supply planning software or other tools, both operationally and understanding the concepts behind the tools
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, and a willingness to continue learning new skills
- Cannabis experience a strong plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey. Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEED initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all in cannabis. At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.